Mold Removal in East Meadow, NY 11554
All You Need to Know About Basement Mold Removal In East Meadow, NY
When you walk in, do you find a strange smell or odor in your basement? The reason can be growing mold in your basement.
mold spores are fungus that grows in humid and moist areas. Under favorable conditions, mold multiplies rapidly in your basements on things like wood, furniture, drywall, carpet, clothes, cardboard boxes, etc. And it can impact your health by causing infection and allergies.
If you see a sign of mold in your home or mold damages, book a consultation with us at First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. for your mold cleanup in Nassau county, which is the leading mold removal company. With years of experience in mold removing, we are the most trusted brand in East Meadow, NY.
Why Is Basement Mold Removal Important In East Meadow, NY?
Molds grow in dark and shady places like a basement. As mold is a fungus, it creates spores. Inhaling these spores can create many health issues related to skin and respiratory problems like asthma. The studies show that molds cause 90% of chronic sinus illnesses.
- It can destroy building material as it spreads too quickly and easily.
- It can damage the whole place before you even know it.
- It can create wreak havoc in no time.
That is why it is essential to have a mold expert from First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. in Nassau county to remove mold from your basement.
Therefore, removing mold as soon as possible from your basement is a wise decision. It is better to be safe than sorry later on. Call us 516-541-0500.
What Causes Mold Growth In Basement?
Moisture is the primary cause of mold in your basement. However, there are many other causes for mold growth in your storage or vault.
1) Excess Moisture: Your foundation’s leaks and cracks can cause moisture and higher humidity. The mold will be growing if these issues are not fixed at the right time.
2) Leaks In Roof and Walls: Water leak from the roof or pipe is the number one reason mold develops in your basement. Most pipes and roofs usually have a layer of drywall and insulation around them. That is a perfect place for mold to grow. And the mold multiplies. It is visible onto your walls and ceilings and spreads all over the area. Reach us First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc., to get rid of mold problems in your basement.
3) Condensation: This forms when surfaces like floors, pipes, and windows are cold. These are the prime area for mold growth during winters.
4) Poor Ventilation: Poor ventilation in the storage area can cause moisture in the air. This produces mold in the affected area.
Reasons To Hire First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. For cleaning up mold In East Meadow, NY
Removing the mold by yourself is not a good idea. Doing it yourself can risk inhaling it and unsettling the spores. This can spread and create colonies. It is best to hire a professional First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. mold remediation company.
Why hire us? Some of the benefits include:
- We can help do proper in-depth cleaning and can help in preventing it from returning.
- Our team of experts in Nassau county can easily detect precisely where to look for mold growth and the extent of the problem.
- It will save a lot of time and effort of yours. We have the necessary tools to identify, test, and eradicate the mold.
- We have the latest technology and capability to track that all the traces of molds are eradicated. Thus, providing you with a healthy environment and improved indoor air quality.
Do not ignore the signs of a problem in Nassau county because it can become dangerous. Always hire an expert to do the job. Contact us at 516-541-0500 to kill mold, and we will be happy to help.
Some information about East Meadow, NY
East Meadow is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, on Long Island, in New York, United States. The population was 38,132 at the 2010 census.
In 1655, two surveyors for Hempstead reported that the ‘east meadow’ would be suitable for grazing. The area quickly became a grazing area for cattle and later, in the 18th century, for sheep. The sheep of the East Meadow area provided the country with more than 50% of the United States’ wool needs during that time.
During the American Revolutionary War, East Meadow was occupied by British forces when they discovered the vast amounts of livestock herded there, and remained under their control until the end of the war. Two large farms existed in what is now East Meadow: the Barnum farm (Barnum Woods), and the Carman farm. It is rumored that President George Washington spent a night on the Barnum estate during a trip across Long Island in 1790. A toll booth was operated near the Carman homestead on the Hempstead Turnpike.
Another early settlement was located near what is now the intersection of East Meadow Avenue (formerly called Newbridge Avenue; not to be confused with nearby Newbridge Road) and Prospect Avenue.
Directions from East Meadow, NY to First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc.
Here are some cleaning-related links:
- International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association
- International Sanitary Supply Association
- Association of Residential Cleaning Services International
- Cleaning For A Reason: An ISSA Charity