WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
SERVING ALL OF LONG ISLAND
First Response Restoration Removes All Water Damage Consequences
When your home has water damage, a quick response is of the utmost importance. First Response Restoration & Cleaning acts fast when responding to water damage. Through our 24/7 emergency service home water damage restoration in Long Island, we mitigate further damage on your property caused by mildew, mold, or water wicking to or seeping into the area.
The First Response Restoration & Cleaning team has decades of experience getting water damage repaired in both the interior and exterior of a home. We zero in on the source of the problem and use state-of-the-art equipment so that we can provide long-term solutions. We work not just to remove latent water from your property, but also reconstruct your home and restore it to its original condition.
Water Can Also Wreak Havoc on Your Property
Water is essential, but it can turn your life into a nightmare in a second. When your home or business experiences a burst pipe, all you can think of is how to save all the valuable items. Most people do not think of the possible life threats and consequences of such a disastrous situation. It is important that you do not panic! Do what you can to save your belongings and look for professional help.
The extent of damage that water can do to your home depends on several factors. The situation needs to be taken into consideration if it’s clean water, water from toilets or water from washing machines. Unfortunately if it’s sewage water, you need professional help. Sewage can spread diseases and therefore requires cleaning and special disinfection of the entire area.
First Response Restoration Can Provide All Kinds Of Water Damage Clean Up Like Carpet Water Damage Restoration
First Response Restoration provides comprehensive house water damage restoration in Long Island. We can handle all of your water damage clean up. Our certified technicians know what it takes to get the job done quickly and effectively. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and will take care of your water damage in a timely manner.
If you do encounter a flood of your home, take note of these tips below:
- Turn off electric gadgets or appliances
- Turn off the water source if possible
- Move dry pieces of furniture (cushions, tables, couches, paintings) out of flooded rooms
- If sewage water is present, keep fans off to prevent spread bacteria from contaminated water
- Wait for the restoration team to start water extraction and drying process
- Communicate with your insurance company
Call the Experts
If you have experienced water damage in your home, call First Response Restoration immediately for expert home water damage restoration in Long Island, NY. When hiring trained specialists it is important that you choose a company that is certified by the IICRC, licensed, bonded and insured. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will dispatch a technician to your home as soon as you give us a call. Not only will our technicians help you assess the damage, but we will work with the insurance company to restore your property back to its original state. Our technicians have experience with all kinds of water damage cases. They will arrive with the proper equipment and experience to deal with any kind of water damage.
First Response's Service Promise:
- Evaluate the flood damage, document it and answer your questions and suggest the best solution for the flood water
- Work with your insurance company to cover the cost of the damage
- Evaluate the water category, following the IICRC standards
- Check whether the foundation and structural walls were damaged
- Remove furniture, carpets and other affected items
- Extract any type of water
- Use dehumidifiers, subfloor drying devices and professional fans to dry the area
- Monitor the Psychometrics daily
- Use special techniques to prevent mold growth, spray the area to kill bacteria and use chemicals to further disinfect the affected area
- Remove any odor that is often present in flooded homes, deodorize and use professional air fresheners
- Perform the proper cleaning techniques to disinfect and decontaminate any affected areas.
- Perform any repairs needed, such as drywall repair, floor and tile repair and painting
- Send certified technicians to help you put furniture back into cleaned areas
First Response Restoration’s Commitment to Service:
A fast response time is one thing we pride ourselves with. We are well aware that the longer it takes, the worse things get. We run 24/7, and if you place a call with us, we do what we can to immediately dispatch a technician.
- Professional technicians – Exactly the type of people you would want there to help determine the problem and a repair method for it. Our technicians are well trained, experienced and certified.
- Accurate Assessments – No matter what caused the flooding, our technicians are trained to quickly find out the cause of the problem and provide all the information needed so an informed decision can be made.
- Quick Repairs – Once the drying plan and repair assessment is complete, our technicians get to work immediately. We are well aware that when it comes to home water damage restoration in Long Island, time is of the essence and that your insurance company needs to see progress. At First Response Restoration, we start quickly and monitor the project on a daily basis.
- IICRC certified technicians – ALL our technicians are certified. Anything else is considered as unacceptable by our standards. We wouldn’t want something less than a proven professional with credentials working for us.
- Top of the line equipment – We provide all the latest and greatest tools for the job to all our technicians. In short, we come prepared. Our trucks are equipped with high tech equipment, air movers, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, moisture monitors and water extraction tools to handle your water damage.
First Response Restoration provides reconstruction services in addition to water damage services for your residential property. Sometimes, we cannot save the building materials. We will ensure that the affected area of your home looks as good as it did before the water damage incident.
If you are facing a water damage in your home and you need water damage restoration, call First Response Restoration. We are fully certified by the IICRC and available 24/7.