SERVING ALL OF LONG ISLAND
We Provide Fast Water Damage Restoration of Your Home’s Basement
First Response Restoration provides efficient, fast and exceptional basement extraction services for residential homes. There is nothing more stressful than coming home and finding a flooded basement. This could be from a broken pipe, flood from outside causes or storm damage. Either way, it is an extremely stressful event.
First Response Restoration understands the sense of urgency when it comes to sending a technician to your home. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that no matter what time it is, we can dispatch a technician. We understand that the quicker we start the mitigation process, the less overall damage will occur. All of our technicians are IICRC certified and fully trained to evaluate the damage and devise a specific plan to mitigate the water damage in your basement.
We handle flood damage jobs of all sizes. Whether it’s mold removal or something else, we are the company for you to call!
First Response Restoration is equipped with state-of-the-art truck-mounted water extraction units, in addition to air movers, dehumidifiers and negative air machines. This is so we are able to perform the most efficient basement extraction possible. Using the right equipment can give you the peace of mind that the job is being done correctly. In addition to using the right equipment, we make sure to take proper moisture readings daily, and record the progress so that we can report it to your insurance company with no issues!
Risks of Flood Water
Flood water from storm damage or outside sources is considered Category 3 water, or dirty water. In this water, bacteria, microbes and other hazardous materials could be present. When flood water is present, especially in your basement, you need to have a professional crew come and clean it up for you. First Response Restoration works directly with your insurance company to help take the load off your plate. We also understand how to clean category 3 water to minimize risk to your family.
Our IICRC technicians learn how to distinguish between the different classes and categories of water to ensure they provide the most optimal flood damage restoration plan for you.
First Response Restoration’s Commitment to Service:
A fast response time is one thing we pride ourselves with. We are well aware that the longer it takes, the worse things get. We run twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. If you place a call with us, we do what we can to immediately dispatch a technician.
- Professional technicians – Our technicians are well trained, experienced and certified. They are exactly the type of people who can help determine the problem and propose a method for repair.
- Accurate Assessments – No matter what caused the flooding, our technicians are trained to quickly find out the cause of the problem and provide all the information needed to report back to the insurance company. This way, you have all the documentation to prove that progress is being made.
- Quick Repairs – Once the drying plan and repair assessment is complete, our technicians get to work immediately. We are well aware that time is of the essence and that your insurance company needs to see progress. At First Response Restoration, we start quickly and monitor the project on a daily basis.
- IICRC certified technicians – ALL our technicians are certified. Anything else is considered as unacceptable by our standards. We wouldn’t want something less than a proven professional with credentials working for us. We’d already expect you would want the same.
- Top of the line equipment – We provide all the latest and greatest tools for the job to all our technicians. In short, we come prepared. Our trucks are equipped with high tech equipment, air movers, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, moisture monitors and water extraction tools to handle your basement extraction.
First Response Restoration provides reconstruction services in addition to basement extraction services for your commercial property. Sometimes, we cannot save the building materials. We will ensure that the affected area of your business looks as good as it did before the flooding incident.
If you are facing a flood damage situation in your basement, and need extraction services, call First Response Restoration. We are fully certified by the IICRC and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.