BOARD UP SERVICE
SERVING ALL OF LONG ISLAND
Board-Up Services Are Widely Provided By First Response Restoration Company
First Response Restoration handles all kinds of board-up services. It is important that you properly board up any broken windows, or areas of the home that could have unsecured access. This will reduce the amount of pests and wildlife that can get in the home. In addition, a proper board up will help protect your property from vandals or squatters.
We work with homeowners, landlords and property managers who have abandoned properties or bank-owned units that have foreclosed upon. If you are in this situation, have First Response Restoration handle the board-up project for you. A simple board-up can prevent you from paying thousands of dollars in costly repair bills. Typically, board-ups will preserve the property and buy you some time to either renovate or sell.
For our homeowners, we offer all types of board-ups to handle any situation they encounter, whether their home suffered from fire damage or something else. Most of the time, we assist in storm damage scenarios and failing roof repairs.
Types of Board-ups: Emergency Glass Repair and Other
- Storm Damage– Storms can blow in and cause major damage. A fallen tree can damage your roof, windows or both. To keep outside elements from entering during the restoration process, you are going to want to have a board up job completed. First of all, it keeps elements such as rain, debris or dust out of your home. In addition, it will keep away any pests from infesting your house.
- Broken Windows– Broken windows can happen for a variety of reasons. Storm damage, vandalism, or a simple replacement job can cause you to be without windows temporarily. First Response Restoration can help you with your board up job- making sure you keep your home safe and secure.
- Abandoned Property– Foreclosed properties or vacant properties can be protected from squatters and vandals from a simple board up job. In addition, boarding up all the windows and doors can keep wildlife out- causing you to preserve your property.
- Failing Roof– Looking to replace your roof? A simple board up job may be the answer for any holes and failures in the structure. Replacing a roof takes time, and by addressing the weak areas before the job can be completed is of First Response Restoration’s specialties. Choose us for your roof board-up project!
- Doors– Any entrance that is unsecured to your home requires board up. Many of our clients will call us to board up doors if they are broken or in preparation of major storm warnings. First Response Restoration makes the process simple and easy. You just give us a call and we can board up any door of any size.
First Response Restoration’s Commitment to Service:
A fast response time is one thing we pride ourselves with. We are well aware that the longer it takes, the worse things get. We run twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. If you place a call with us, we do what we can to immediately dispatch a technician.
- Professional technicians– Our technicians are well trained, experienced and certified. They are exactly the type of people who can help determine the problem and propose a method for repair.
- Accurate Assessments– No matter what caused the flooding, our technicians are trained to quickly find out the cause of the problem and provide all the information needed to report back to the insurance company. This way, you have all the documentation to prove that progress is being made.
- Quick Repairs– Once the drying plan and repair assessment is complete, our technicians get to work immediately. We are well aware that time is of the essence and that your insurance company needs to see progress. At First Response Restoration, we start quickly and monitor the project on a daily basis.
- IICRC certified technicians– ALL our technicians are certified. Anything else is considered as unacceptable by our standards. We wouldn’t want something less than a proven professional with credentials working for us. We’d expect you would want the same.
- Top-of-the-line equipment. We provide all the latest and greatest tools for the job to all our technicians. In short, we come prepared. Our trucks are equipped with all of the tools needed to handle your board-up project.
If you are facing storm damage, vandalism, or abandoned property, and need board-up services or fire restoration, call First Response Restoration. We are fully certified by the IICRC and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.