Mold Removal in Franklin Square, NY 11010
All You Need to Know About Basement Mold Removal In Franklin Square, NY
When you walk in, do you find a strange smell or odor in your basement? The reason can be growing mold in your basement.
mold spores are fungus that grows in humid and moist areas. Under favorable conditions, mold multiplies rapidly in your basements on things like wood, furniture, drywall, carpet, clothes, cardboard boxes, etc. And it can impact your health by causing infection and allergies.
If you see a sign of mold in your home or mold damages, book a consultation with us at First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. for your mold cleanup in Nassau county, which is the leading mold removal company. With years of experience in mold removing, we are the most trusted brand in Franklin Square, NY.
Why Is Basement Mold Removal Important In Franklin Square, NY?
Molds grow in dark and shady places like a basement. As mold is a fungus, it creates spores. Inhaling these spores can create many health issues related to skin and respiratory problems like asthma. The studies show that molds cause 90% of chronic sinus illnesses.
- It can destroy building material as it spreads too quickly and easily.
- It can damage the whole place before you even know it.
- It can create wreak havoc in no time.
That is why it is essential to have a mold expert from First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. in Nassau county to remove mold from your basement.
Therefore, removing mold as soon as possible from your basement is a wise decision. It is better to be safe than sorry later on. Call us 516-541-0500.
What Causes Mold Growth In Basement?
Moisture is the primary cause of mold in your basement. However, there are many other causes for mold growth in your storage or vault.
1) Excess Moisture: Your foundation’s leaks and cracks can cause moisture and higher humidity. The mold will be growing if these issues are not fixed at the right time.
2) Leaks In Roof and Walls: Water leak from the roof or pipe is the number one reason mold develops in your basement. Most pipes and roofs usually have a layer of drywall and insulation around them. That is a perfect place for mold to grow. And the mold multiplies. It is visible onto your walls and ceilings and spreads all over the area. Reach us First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc., to get rid of mold problems in your basement.
3) Condensation: This forms when surfaces like floors, pipes, and windows are cold. These are the prime area for mold growth during winters.
4) Poor Ventilation: Poor ventilation in the storage area can cause moisture in the air. This produces mold in the affected area.
Reasons To Hire First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. For cleaning up mold In Franklin Square, NY
Removing the mold by yourself is not a good idea. Doing it yourself can risk inhaling it and unsettling the spores. This can spread and create colonies. It is best to hire a professional First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. mold remediation company.
Why hire us? Some of the benefits include:
- We can help do proper in-depth cleaning and can help in preventing it from returning.
- Our team of experts in Nassau county can easily detect precisely where to look for mold growth and the extent of the problem.
- It will save a lot of time and effort of yours. We have the necessary tools to identify, test, and eradicate the mold.
- We have the latest technology and capability to track that all the traces of molds are eradicated. Thus, providing you with a healthy environment and improved indoor air quality.
Do not ignore the signs of a problem in Nassau county because it can become dangerous. Always hire an expert to do the job. Contact us at 516-541-0500 to kill mold, and we will be happy to help.
Some information about Franklin Square, NY
Franklin Square is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in Nassau County, New York, United States. The hamlet is an unincorporated area in the Town of Hempstead. The population was 29,320 at the 2010 census.
What is now Franklin Square was near the center of the Hempstead Plains, and used as grazing land, and later farmland, by the first white settlers. The southern portion included oak and dogwood forests.
In late 1643, Robert Fordham and John Carman made a treaty with members of the Massapequak, Mericoke, Matinecock and Rockaway tribes to buy roughly 100 square miles upon which they intended to start a new settlement. They purchased this tract, including much of what are now the towns of Hempstead and North Hempstead.
In 1790, George Washington passed through the town while touring Long Island. He wrote in his diary that the area was ‘entirely treeless except for a few scraggly fruit trees.’ Walt Whitman spent three months in the spring of 1840 as the schoolmaster of the Trimming Square school district, in the area where Franklin Square, Garden City South and West Hempstead intersect.
Directions from Franklin Square, NY to First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc.
Here are some cleaning-related links:
- International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association
- International Sanitary Supply Association
- Association of Residential Cleaning Services International
- Cleaning For A Reason: An ISSA Charity