Mold Remediation in North Hempstead, NY 11001
Everything You Need To Know About Mold Inspection And Testing In North Hempstead, NY
Are you planning to buy a new home in North Hempstead, NY? Did you observe any black spots in your own house in Nassau County?
Molds can be hazardous to your health if left untreated or undetected. Inspecting mold spores or noticing any dark spots in your home can help you make informed decisions before buying a new house.
First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. is the most extensive and reliable mold inspection, mole testing, and mole remediation company in North Hempstead, NY.
Situations Or Incidents After Which Mold Inspection Is Must
Many people in Nassau County believe that it is easy to spot a mold. But molds can grow anywhere from ceiling bathrooms to not visible places like behind the wallpaper or baseboards.
You should do mold inspection regularly. There are situations, events, and incidents in which you should check for any mold problems:
1) Water damage: You need to get your place inspected if there are any roof leaks or broken pipes. Any place in your house that got wet and you could not dry it within 48 hours. The place may have got contaminated by mold.
2) Buying New Property: When you plan to buy a house, it is essential to get inspected for water leakages and mold.
3) Unoccupied House: If your house was unoccupied for many months, there are chances for mold development. First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. can only identify the mold problems by inspecting the home.
4) After Mold Remediation: If you have recently done any mold remediation, regular check-ups can also help you ensure that your mold problem is resolved entirely.
5) Observe Mold Growing In Your Home: If you notice any dark spots of black or green color growing in your home, these can be molds.
6) Strange Smell: If you find any foul smell inside your house, it can be mold growing in your home. Get your house checked by a professional immediately before it spreads and damages the entire house.
7) Health Complications: Health issues like asthma or other respiratory problems can be due to exposure to molds. It is better to get your place inspected to get rid of mildew to be safe and healthy.
Types Of Mold Testing Performed By Mold Testing Professionals
We, First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc. in Nassau County, provide a full range of services from inspection to testing to remediation. Any inspection done without testing is like half work done. The test helps you determine what kind of mold is present, and accordingly, the professionals can suggest treatment. There are four basic types of testing professionals do.
1) Air Quality Test: It helps identify the concentration of mold spores in the air. The mold usually develops in dark, moist places. And they slowly spread over time.
2) Surface Test: This test helps determine the extent of your mold problem. The samples are collected from hard surfaces like walls, cabinets, etc.
3) Bulk Testing: This test determines the concentration of mold inside the walls or low visibility places.
4) Culture Tests: It identifies the exact type of mold in your house. The samples are collected from several places from your home. They are further sent to the laboratory to determine the precise kind of mold. And accordingly, the treatment is suggested by the specialist.
A complete physical examination of your house is done during the mold inspection. The mold inspector uses flashlights, cameras, and other tools to access the place prone to mold growth like HVAC ducts, pipes, storage areas, etc. The EPA recommends calling experienced professionals if the mold contamination is more than 10 square feet.
Call us First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc., if you are buying a new house in North Hempstead, NY, or suspect any mold problems in your home. Our experts in North Hempstead, NY, will contact you promptly. Call us at 516-541-0500 if you need a trusted partner to help you make that choice.
Some information about North Hempstead, NY
North Hempstead is one of three towns in Nassau County, on Long Island, in New York, United States. The population was 226,322 at the 2010 census.
The area was first settled by Europeans around 1643 and became part of the town of Hempstead. During the American Revolution the southern part of Hempstead was primarily Tory, while the northern part, having been settled by Yankees, supported the revolution. Following the war, the Town of North Hempstead was split off in 1784.
North Hempstead became more affluent with the opening of the Long Island Rail Road through to Great Neck, and the inauguration of steamboat service from Manhattan in 1836.
The Town of North Hempstead is made up of 30 incorporated villages that claimed the right to set zoning restrictions to protect their rights and resources. No new villages have been created in the Town of North Hempstead since 1932, and prospective villages were further discouraged from incorporating when the county charter was revised in 1936, which denied zoning powers to future villages.
Directions from North Hempstead, NY to First Response Restoration and Cleaning Inc.
Here are some cleaning-related links:
- International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association
- International Sanitary Supply Association
- Association of Residential Cleaning Services International
- Cleaning For A Reason: An ISSA Charity